Who is Pablo Escobars Wife? Explore His Personal Life!

Publish date: 2024-05-09

Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria professionally known as Pablo Escobar was a Colombian drug lord, n_rcoterrorist, and politician who was the founder and sole leader of the Medellín Cartel. After his death, his wife is a topic of interest among fans. In this post you will get all the information related to his personal life

Who is Pablo Escobar’s Wife?

Maria Victoria Henao is the wife of Pablo Escobar. Maria Victoria Henao met Pablo when she was 13 years old.Her parents didn’t like the couple’s relationship right away.

Escobar was a watchman’s son who drove a Vespa around their neighborhood and they didn’t trust him. She wrote in her memoir, Mrs. Escobar: My Life with Pablo:

“I met Pablo when I was just 13 years old and he was 23, He was the first and only love of my life.”

Henao claimed that her future spouse put a lot of effort into luring her in. She wrote, “He made me feel like a fairy princess and I was convinced he was my Prince Charming.”

In March 1976, the 26-year-old Escobar married María Victoria Henao, who was 15. The Henao family disapproved of the relationship due to their age difference and thought Escobar was socially inferior; as a result, the couple eloped.

By the time Maria Victoria Henao married Pablo Escobar, her husband had moved on from the petty crimes of his youth. He was just starting to establish his empire in drugs.

Henao says her spouse kept his profession a secret from her for the first few years of their marriage. However, she soon discovered that he was frequently absent for business and that he was amassing an unusually sizable fortune.

Maria Victoria Henao first made an effort to ignore the situation and take pleasure in her husband’s sudden money. Pablo Escobar’s wife lived a high life in public, taking pleasure in private planes, fashion displays and internationally renowned artwork.

However, her husband’s involvement in a violent criminal underworld hurt her in private. Maria Victoria Henao, Pablo Escobar’s wife was always afraid of the violent world the drug lord inhabited. Despite his many infidelity and acts of violence, she remained at his side till his death.

You can also check out our below posts related to other stars’ spouses:

Who are the Kids of Pablo Escobar?

Pablo Escobar, the infamous Colombian drug lord had two children with his wife Maria Victoria Henao: Sebastián Marroquín (born Juan Pablo Escobar) and Manuela Escobar.

Henao became pregnant at the age of 14. She didn’t know what was going on with her because she was too young and inexperienced. However, Escobar saw things clearly and promptly drove his future wife to an abortion facility on a side street.

There, a woman made up the story that the treatment would assist her to avoid getting pregnant in the future. Henao recounted:

“I was in intense pain, but I couldn’t say anything to anyone, I would just pray to God that it would be over soon.”

Just one year later, in 1976, Maria Victoia Henao consented to marry Pablo Escobar despite the agony of the forced abortion and after some time her kids were born. As of yet, this much information is available related to Pablo Escobar’s personal life.

Follow us on Twitter for more information related to other stars’ personal life including their spouses, kids, relationship status and other updates.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZnxyfo6pmJukn2KytK%2FOm5irZaees6Z7