Siv Ngesi Shares His Drag Queen Transformation and Serves Looks

Publish date: 2024-05-06

- Siv Ngesi took to social media to give his followers more insight into what went into his drag queen transformation

- The actor got some help from one of Cape Town's top drag queens to do his makeup and tie his look together

- Mzansi social media users and celebrities commented on the post, letting Siv know that they loved it

PAY ATTENTION: Join Briefly News' Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!

SAFTA winner and actor Siv Ngesi took part in the trending #BussItChallenge. He dressed up as a drag queen in the video and starting twerking for the camera in his unique look. Now, he has given his fans a peek into what went into making the transformation.

Siv took to Instagram and posted a video that showed what exactly went into creating his look. At the beginning of the three-minute video, Siv is working out and boxing in the gym. He then makes the transition.

He got some help from a favourite drag queen in Cape Town who did his make up and gave him a totally new look. Siv refers to his new look as "Sivanna".

"I think I've always been inspired by drag. I've always wanted to be a part of drag but I always had a beard. Now I'm shaving my beard off and going all in."

Mzansi social media users initially enjoyed Siv Ngesi's transformation into a drag queen and commented on what went into making it become a reality:

djloyd commented:

"I am crying."

nadiajaftha commented:

"Ok fine. You win. Damn."

froners said:

"We've created a monster."

thapimckay said:

"Yaaaas queen. I love you!"

tiffanybarb commented:

"What in the Janet Jackson? You are incredible."

We previously reported that Siv Ngesi dressed as a drag queen for the #BussItChallenge. Mzansi actor and television host Siv Ngesi has decided to take part in the trending #BussItChallenge.

It has usually been women who have been participating in the challenge and twerking, but Siv has decided to put his own spin on things. Siv dressed up as a drag queen and shared a video of himself "bussing" it on Twitter.

He starts off the video by lifting off some heavyweights in the gym and then he makes a crazy transition in the video.

Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news! 

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfHp%2FlmloZquZq3qvs8SsoGarmJa%2Fpr%2BMoaCsZZSnrqh50K6cnqZdqb%2BiutKfpqulkam2sLqMrJyrrpWoeq27zqSqZ6Ckork%3D